[Farmall] M manifold

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 30 18:36:11 PST 2006

Hadn't thought about e-bay. Found them there from $119-$195. Surprisingly a
couple of them boast made in USA. Since most are about the same price maybe
most of these are made here instead of China. Needed some other stuff from
Steiner so I'll inquire where theirs are made. Got to admit though that thsi
is one item that is turning out to be far cheaper than we expected!!

John