[Farmall] M manifold

Phil Kelley philkelley at alltel.net
Thu Nov 30 17:41:18 PST 2006

John,

Got mine from Carter & Gruenewald 3 years ago.  It came with gasket and
bolts but I opted to get studs and nuts from NAPA instead (NC threads on
block end and NF on other).  $143.  Does not have the heat selector valve
for all fuel as my original did however.  It did include the short pipe that
attaches to muffler.  So far so good.

PK