[AT] pto shaft problem-got it!

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Nov 30 13:29:46 PST 2006

You can also use motorcycle chain oil or industrial chain and cable oil.
it usually comes in a spray can and is handy for stuff like garage
doors, outdoor hinges, etc.  I am sure you can get it from MSC
<www.mscdirect.com>, Graingers, etc.

Mike

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

At times it may be necessary to temporarily accept a lesser evil,
but one must never label a necessary evil as good.
-Margaret Mead, anthropologist (1901-1978)