[AT] Naming contest

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 30 08:17:17 PST 2006

David allan Coe is either at little Sturgis, KY or Dycusburg, KY. Every year
putting on a show. I never went allthough is jus a few miles from here.
Would be worth going if they had anything else, all the hardley ablesons are
new evo. If they had a few knuckles and pans, flatheads ect. Antique bikes
it might be that we would try to attend. Sold my shovel and bought 2
tractors 5 or 6 year ago. Wow the crowd also look like they just stepped out
of a spacecraft. LOL
ironman
K Mosier