[AT] Update on mr. Robert Gee

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 19:43:15 PST 2006

Did Mr. Gee pass away ? Here I only sent $10.00  When did this take place ?
I thought he was getting better ?
Was his ashes mixed in the concrete ?
Surley no one would be poured in concrete whole, think that wouldnt suit
local code. For concrete or disposal of the body, No one ever had his
address
or I missed it, if it was posted on the list.
Bad way to go but who knows who the tractor will be on next.
My condolence to Family and Freinds. Freinds seemed to be few an far between
in this case.
This just came in my inbox a bit ago, but has been somewhere for quite
awhile.
As the dates and times show.
Kevin Mosier