[AT] Naming contest

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:11:01 PST 2006

I suggest giving it a little time, Farmer.  It seems that if given the
opportunity most  things, both mechanical and living, earn a name for
themselves. (sometimes complimentary, sometimes not.) (Grin). The perfect
name will pop into your head when it is earned.  In the meantime, "Little
tractor for short"  or  "Hey You" might do.???

Charlie V. in tropical WNY