[AT] pto shaft problem-got it!

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 17:04:29 PST 2006

  Lew thats the same as a hay mower we bought a couple year ago.  The mower
was made in turkey or somewhere like that. A good mower, it will cut a roll
of hay in half if ya wanted it to.  Just not a wide enough swath 60 inch.
Have to run the 504 pretty hard in 4th to get over much ground in a day.  I
was going to name it, but everytime I looked at it or used it, it was Mower.
So I give up ?
ironman
Kevin Mosier