[AT] Name

Irma bellville1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 18:05:52 PST 2006

 Don't got many ideas as to what to name a tractor.. We got my Dad's Old
1959 Chevy Truck . The only vehicle he ever bought brand new. It was
delivered on my Birthday back in Feb. 1959. Getting back to names though.
This Truck proudly caries the name Henry. . I tell you Henry has been and
still is a true blue friend. We been through a lot together. After all these
years Henry will still speak to you on a cold morning just like he was still
a youngster. Over the years Henry has traveled much less than 100,000 miles.
 My suggestion to you would be give your tractor a strong name and perhaps
it will give you many years of service. Kind of funny how a person can
become so attached to an old piece of iron and steel
Irma