[AT] pto shaft problem-got it!

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 12:58:45 PST 2006

        Not a square tube shaft. I have that same type
on a finish mower and have to fight with it every time
I go to hook up. Seems no amount of grease or oil
keeps it free.  My shaft came from a New Holland rake.
       I should do something about that this winter
before I forget....again?
Danny Tabor

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/pto/upl.jpg