[AT] Naming contest

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Nov 28 19:15:42 PST 2006

	I want to name my Yanmar 1500 diesel... I thought of calling it "Yannie"
but then I thought since it was such a good worker that maybe its name
should reflect that. I was trying to think up a name that reflected a
heritage of mules or horses. That would also be appropriate since we are
evolving into a more horse-oriented farm. How about some name ideas?
	The grand prize is that the winner gets to chat with us around the campfire
at Portland if they get to that show...   ;-)   ;-)   ;-)

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net