[AT] Titan 10-20

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 28 18:35:57 PST 2006

Yikes!!! And the reserve isn't met?

 Actually mine is a little newer than yours. And has much more of that
natural "petina", or whatever that fancy  word those engine guys like to
use. I am convinced mine is the only one that left the factory unpainted!!!!
It's no way anything could have rusted this badly if it were ever painted to
start with (or at least thats the lie I keep trying to tell myself).

John