[Farmall] Freeman auction prices

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Tue Nov 28 17:47:03 PST 2006

Not true Todd. Lots of collectors want hand crank tractors. That's what
ithe whole thing is all about. Plus most everybody knows....real tractors
don't have batteries. If you look up the word antique tractor in the
dictionary, it says: old, cranky, and starts by hand. Rubber tires optional.

bobcurrie