[AT] removed the screw

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue Nov 28 14:59:43 PST 2006

Larry and Kevin---The last word was changed from the way I heard it.

On 11/28/2006 4:24:05 PM, Larry D Goss (rlgoss at evansville.net) wrote: > THAT
is an old one. I haven't heard that story for about 60 years. > > Larry > >
----- Original Message ----- > From: "Kevin" <ironman1962 at earthlink.net> >