[AT] Pioneer Village. Minden, Ne

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Nov 28 04:12:10 PST 2006

    A few weeks ago I made a hauling trip to Colorado, mainly on Interstate
80. While traveling through west central Nebraska we were told of a museum
not far from I-80.

    Pioneer village at Minden, Nebraska has about 25 buildings with every
imaginable old machine you can imagine. Old farm machinery, steam
locomotives, hand tools, airplanes, cars and trucks. Have buildings with all
businesses from a small town in the 1800's
    We were only able to spend a couple of hours there, but it would take 2
or 3 days to see everything. You can buy 1 ticket and keep coming back till
you see it all.

    If you are traveling through this area, this is a must see stop. There
is a motel and RV park  very near.

                        Gene