[AT] Minature Bulldozer

JKW johnwidener at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 27 17:55:10 PST 2006

I'm a fellow engine and old iron collector from Indiana. What I'm wondering is have you ever heard of a Miniature Bulldozer called a Kitty Krawler made by Lincoln steel works of Lincoln Nebraska in the mid to late 50's? I have recently purchased one in pretty good condition and I'm in the process of restoring it. I haven't been able to find too much information on this dozer. Any help would be grateful. Thank You in advance, John Widener Alexandria, Indiana