[AT] Diesel fuel line

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 27 19:59:42 PST 2006

I use brass.  Have  yet to see a failure due to vibration.  The
fittings are basicallly short and stiff -- not too likely to
flex.  Thin brass, such as on  reloaded firearm cartridges will work
harden after a few neck resizings and require annealing once in a
while.  On the other hand, using steel fittings would be nice if available!

Bob Holtzer