[Farmall] Freeman auction prices

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Nov 27 14:42:41 PST 2006

Haven't seen any comments on Lane Freeman's IHC auction.  Just checked the
Aumann site and found a summary of the auction results.  Big bucks!!

See:
http://www.aumannauctions.org/cgi-bin/mnarclist.cgi?aumann/20060929/category/ALL

That beautiful little O-14 with full fenders went for $12K.  Lane's diesel
SMVTA went for $45K.  There were a few of the more ordinary O-12s and I-12s
that went for the kind of money I'd expect.. $1K to $3K.

The really early stuff went very high, the F-12 thru F-30 and 10-20 type
tractors went fairly low.  Letter series did OK.

Still need an O-14 for my collection....

-Karl