[AT] Antifreeze question

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Mon Nov 27 06:44:17 PST 2006

I'm an old fuddy duddy. I never mix oil or antifreeze brands. Including
adding water to antifreeze, as I've seen some pretty cruded up radiator
cores. Oil is Delco and anitfreeze is Prestone. I never look at any other
brands much less price which I consider good insurance........
In a cold Nevada,
 Dave