[AT] Case VAH color

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Nov 27 02:42:38 PST 2006

> Maybe I will buy a VA case and paint it the red and cream of the one
> cockshutt's... Just kidding Gene...   ;-)   Would one of you guys run some
> smelling salts over to Gene Dotson's house.   ;-)   ;-)   ;-)

    Farmer;
    Won't need the smelling salts here. A few years ago, I bought 2 Case
VC's from Dave Cesan. One was painted red and the other was blue. The blue
one was used as a parts tractor and is now mainly gone. I still have and
occasionally use the red one. It has a few blue and Flambeau Red parts on
it, but still starts and runs great.

    One of the club members in Land of Legend club has a Ford, maybe a 800
series, that is painted red and black and a lot of chrome. Has dual exhaust
and front fenders. Actually a nice looking and working tractor. He shows it
as a prototype.

                    Gene