[AT] air tools

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 26 21:02:55 PST 2006

Edward Tabor wrote:
> Ralph,
>
> You could rent a little portable, gas powered air compressor for a few
> hours (or buy one, being on a farm, they are oh so useful.)   They are
> not that expensive and you might find one used for next to nothing.
>
> Ed

Actually Ed I've considered another option too. I still have the old 3/4
hp portable air compressor that served this farm for 30 some years
before it was replaced with the big 40 gallon 6 hp model.
I don't know just how well the little compressor will handle the dremel
tool but I think I have enough extension cord to try it out one of these
days when the weather gets a little nicer.

Ralph in Sask.