[AT] Firing on two instead of four

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 26 02:31:39 PST 2006

I think Lew is right or close, since you are getting fire a t all 4 plugs.
Just maybe at the wrong time, Spray some silicone lube on the cap. It could
be cracked and firing across the cracked cap ? And I have bought new plugs
that wernt as good as the ones they replaced.
 We have to run hotter plugs to get some of these old tractors to run on
this new gas. What gas was 50 year ago (unless its a all fuel) is not the
same thing we are buying today.
Stay with it it cant be much wrong with all that spark you have.
Kevin Mosier