[AT] Cockshutt 40

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Nov 25 21:23:36 PST 2006

Ralph Goff wrote:
> [...]

Grab a dremel type tool, with a good burr or cut off wheel in it that
nut would be cut in about 10 minutes. I have used mine many times on old
equipment. From using a small wire wheel to clean out the tight corners
in a mag or carb to cutting grooves for retaining rings. Many uses for
one in a shop.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.