[AT] Firing on two instead of four

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Sat Nov 25 21:55:19 PST 2006

For some reason, Lew's reply jogged a memory for me.
A few years ago my old Allis RC started running poorly.
I changed the plugs without it doing any good, so I thought
maybe there was a stuck valve or something. Sure enough,
when I removed the rocker cover there were two pushrods
that had jumped off their rocker arms. Reinstalled them
and adusted the valves and no more problem. It's sure
worth a try if everything else fails.

Phil