[AT] Lovely weekend almost over

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 20:05:19 PST 2006

      I'll have to ask if anybody did get any pics of
me pulling. My brothers and I haven't brought a camera
to a pull for the last couple years. Its difficult
taking care of a camera while helping out on the track
and all of my brothers are a big help.
      Maybe next year I can get Eddie to run the
camera again so we can post the pics. He used to video
our entire pulls and was very good. I think he just
got burnt out a little doing it.
Danny Tabor