[AT] Oliver /brochures WHY????

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Fri Nov 24 16:24:40 PST 2006

It would have been around 1936 when my Dad (well, Paul's, too for that
matter!) left the farm at 18--that was when the first tractor was bought
on that farm!  Wasn't a case of laziness on Grandad's part, it was just
a case of not enough kids around to get the work done!

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA