[AT] Quiet?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Nov 24 12:14:07 PST 2006

Wow,  I wouldn't know what to do in a climate that dry!  We don't have much
freezing weather here but I assure you if had a pile of wood like that here
and did have some snow or ice you'd have to get out your ice ax to get the
sticks pulled apart.

What is your average relative humidity?   Around here we call 50% a very dry
day.

Charlie