[AT] Oliver /brochures WHY????

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 14:39:51 PST 2006

Ralph,     Its neat breaking out those old books I'll
sometimes spend hours reading and dreaming over them
      My favorite is the Book of Oliver. There were 3
of them and are now highly sought after. Mine has
everything Oliver came out with for 1929. It shows the
3 tractors for that year 18-28, 18-27, and the 28-44.
What is really neat is during that time tractors
weren't all together accepted by farmers, whether it
be financial reasons or beliefs, and so not only does
the catalog have the tractor equipment listed but it
also has the full line of horse drawn equipment. My
book is the second in the series of three. How I'd
love to have the first and third.
        Along the same line,(farmers beliefs) I have
to look as I'm not certain if I have this or if I'd
seen this brochure in somebody else's collection. It
advertises a walk behind cultivator and insinuates
"for the farmer who's not lazy"//////// neat stuff
Danny Tabor