[AT] bitter reply..

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 24 11:56:40 PST 2006

 Sorry this is so long but I sensed a little
bitterness in your reply. Not certain if its because
of a bad experience you've had with Oliver tractors or
because nobody answered your question here on ATIS??

Danny Tabor

Never owned an oliver of any kind, just seen them sitting DOA or selling here or there for low prices. Had offer to buy 2 770D tractors $600 for both and they would run. If it was summertime and ya had a new can of ether or pull start. I thought that VW body + oliver tractor topped off with the colt engine was a good mixture.
If I had it to do over I think those 770s would have been a good deal, just to repower with anything but mitsubishi (sp)
It dont make no difference about the axle size any more the hubs are gone.
No bitterness here :-)
Kevin