[AT] Quiet?

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 24 08:02:28 PST 2006

Hi Charlie, yep that looks good also, something needs to be done here
for sure. I read somewhere that it cost us the taxpayers over 9 billion
just to run the irs, that amount sure would help out the SS system. I am
retired on SS and it is dang hard to keep up with property tax and
everything else.. Ed