[AT] Spam/Phish> WHY????

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 24 07:38:30 PST 2006

You guys are focusing on the wrong part of this mess.

The tractor is more or less intact, except for the sheet metal,
but the VW beetle is unrecoverably butchered.

Uncut beetles have become extremely rare. It hurts every time
I see a VW dune buggy or Formula Vee built from beetle parts,
knowing that the body was junked.

Dave