[AT] Quiet?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Nov 24 05:01:25 PST 2006

Grant have you ever stopped to think how much money, not including the
actual taxes, that the tax code costs you every year.
I mean the accounting and record keeping costs.

Not trying to start something political.  I just wish we could have a
simplified tax code of some sort.  I don't mind paying the taxes o much but
I sure hate having to keep books for the Gov't.  Without the tax code all
you would need for records is a book like Ralph's and a cigar box.

Charlie