[AT] Fw: Cockshutt 40 Wheels

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 24 03:53:22 PST 2006

No experience with the tractor you are working on but I'll toss in my $.02
for moving anything stuck. Fire up the torch. I find I a little heating with
the torch will produce far less broken parts and stripped out threads.
Anyway you can get to the bolts to tap them once the nuts are off? I
remember talking to a service guy at a John Deere dealership. He told me
that when they get something like a 4020 that the rear wheels won't move on
the adjusment on the axle that they will take it out for a spin with all the
bolts loose. I know its a different scenario than what you have but it might
work.

Good luck,
John