[AT] Spam/Phish> WHY????

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 23 21:31:49 PST 2006

Farmall H ??? no one would want to do that to a H, Looks like a great
improvement to the oliver. You need to buy it the mitsubishi engine has to
be a GREAT improvement over the oliver engine. No one has oliver tractors on
this list   any ways, so you could be the Proud owner of that 44.
Reason I know theyres no one on here has oliver.
I ask about oliver 70 axle size awhile back, and got one reply.
And they didnt even know what size.
Danny  you definitly need that one.
Reason there rare is cause not many people could afford a lemon of a
tractor.
When they were needing to use it hard everyday. Most all oliver tractors
either busted the motor(bad castings)
cracked blocks heads ect.
Then they wish they had a Farmall H.
How come the H farmalls or allis wc wd