[AT] Quiet?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Nov 23 20:50:46 PST 2006

Ivan Cousins wrote:
> Ralph , its working .
> But dont open the door !  Its nice here in Pa , and next couple days
> should be so we'll have nice traveling weather .   Ivan

I'll try to keep the door shut Ivan
Getting a fine dusting of snow here tonight to cover up the freezing
rain we have had earlier this winter. I think I prefer the snow to the
ice. Haven't put the snow blower on the old 40 yet but did get the
diesel tractors ready to go the other day when it was mild. I pumped all
the summer fuel out of the tanks and re-filled them with winter diesel
so I'm sort of ready for winter. Or as ready as I get nowadays.

Ralph in Sask.