[AT] Spam/Phish> WHY????

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Thu Nov 23 20:51:02 PST 2006

Danny,

I have a mental thing with originality - or at least near originality - that
is probably beyond any known medical/psychological cure.  Seeing this
picture makes me feel sorry for both the Volkswagen and the Oliver.  I like
Farmall H's, drove them as a kid and have one now but I agree with you.  If
you have a mental eruption and find that you just have to express your inner
self with some "exotic concoction" then at least pick common items to
destroy like Farmall H's or John Deere B's (I have one of those too).

Dudley