[Farmall] Oldest Experimental Farmall Coming Up For Sale

Farmallgray at aol.com Farmallgray at aol.com
Thu Nov 23 07:24:50 PST 2006

In green acres Oliver drove a JD model GP in the opening credits. There  were
a couple episodes where he was fixing his tractor which they called a "hoyt
clagwell" but it was actually a fordson.

This is getting a little OT but on a couple early episodes of the "dukes of
hazzard" there was an MM Z in the background. In a later episode there was a
JD  A or B on steel.

In the movie "a league of their own" there is a scene where they are riding
the bus. There a photos taped to the walls of the bus behind the actors. In
one  of those pics it looks like an F-20 or Regular.

In a recent Dickies work wear commercial is what looks like an F-20.

I saw another recent commercial with a Farmall in it, but I can't think of
what it was.

I agree that the general public thinks JD when they think of tractors. It
ticks me off how many country songs that mention a tractor have to make it a JD
tractor
when just "tractor" would suffice. "Farmall" would sound better in a lot of
cases.
Now I'm just rambling too lol!
Todd