[Farmall] Oldest Experimental Farmall Coming Up For Sale

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 23 05:38:21 PST 2006

I believe you are on track about some of the red tractors coming in line
with what the green sells for. If I am remembering correctly, back when
Oscar Cookes collection was liquidated, didn't his big Titan/Mogul bring one
of the highest prices ever paid for a gas tractor? I think it was a bit over
$100,00 with the new owner spending more than that on restoration.

Got me curious now about magazine article. Going to have to see if I can
find it. I thnk I have back issues that far.

John