[Farmall] Wide Front End

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 06:56:11 PST 2006

Bigdog-
  Yes, you are correct.  What sickens me is that my wife's family  used ("used-up", in truth) a goodly number of IH's.  Maybe you  remember my tale of the 10-20?  At this moment, sitting out in  their field are at least 3 H's, 2 M's, and a 340U...all in sad  disrepair...probably beyond the time/cost value of restoration.   Two of these are wide fronts and some of the components could  contribute to bring life back to other machinery under restoration.
  However, rather than being "conservationalist" these folks are content with the litter.
  What can you do?
  JM

DBigdog <DBigdog at columbus.rr.com> wrote:  The wide front from an M will fit the H.  (actually, I think it will fit
from an H up thru a 560).  $500 and up for average to good condition.