[Farmall] Oldest Experimental Farmall Coming Up For Sale

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 21 19:48:10 PST 2006

Well guys Guy would know. I have personally seen this tractor. It is different than my Regular in many ways. It would be a nice one to have. I figured the welding was to repair where it was cut to distroy it, so it did not get out to the public when IH was done with it.

Guy Fay <fayguyma at execpc.com> wrote:  Yup, the archives has quite a bit of info on the '23 Farmalls. One other
known to exist, but it disappeared a few years ago after being sold. I
believe 23 or 26 built, don't know the number, most of those confirmed
to be destroyed.

It's not an early production model. It technically is a pre-production
tractor, although the serial number is from the experimental series.