[AT] Wheat Harvest 2006

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 06:40:19 PST 2006

As some of you know, I went on the Harvest run this summer with Hayek
Harvesting, based out of Wilber, NE. I have posted all the pictures I took
this summer on my Fotki site. You all are free to peruse. I am also
uploading some pictures taken by another fellow who was on our crew but for
some reason that is going slow.

We ran 3 brand new 2388 CaseIHs, an MX285 MFWD and a Brent Avalanche grain
cart, along with three peterbilt 379 extended hoods and the beast of the
group........ an old Binder Cab Over grain truck with a pup. The Binder was
my rig over the wheat harvest and then I ran the MX285 off and on the last 2
stops of wheat and most all of fall harvest.

This has been the experience of a lifetime and I'd do it again in a
heartbeat, and recommend doing something like this to anyone who has the
chance!

the URL is    http://public.fotki.com/sweetcorn70/new/

Mike