[Farmall] Carburetor Floats

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Sat Nov 18 19:41:53 PST 2006

Thank you all for the suggestions. I'm not sure which way I'll go yet, but
I'm glad to know someone is making a brass replacement, and there are a
couple other options out there too. Thanks.

As for my good friend Schmudlach and the Wisconsin Mafia, they'll never
catch me. I'll coat the inside of the carb bowl with that special Darth
Vader, spy scope, ultra black, camaflauge stuff. Nobody can see through that.