[AT] Road Trip OT

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Nov 17 07:26:11 PST 2006

 My excitement has started to boil over, even though this is a little OT.  I leave next Tuesday for a week long Caribou hunt in northern Quebec.  We'll be traveling through Michigan on up through Ontario and Quebec.  One of my other tractor buddies is going with me.  We might have a little free time to kill, are there any must see tractor places in Ontario or Quebec that we should try and see?  I realize that they are both big places, but I thought I'd ask.  If nothing else, I hope to see some old iron along the way.

Enjoy, Joe