[Farmall] Farmall super C

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Nov 16 19:59:23 PST 2006

Steve,
1) Local CaseIH dealer can usually get them if he will bother.  Or just go
straight to Binder Books for quality reprints. http://www.binderbooks.com/
2) Local CaseIH Dealer, a lot of engine, electrical etc. can come from NAPA
or other chain parts stores.  If no local dealer, Bermuda Ken at Carter &
Gruenewald will ship anything the dealers have available.
http://www.cngco.com/  For stuff that is no longer available from CaseIH,
there are several NOS and repro vendors our there.
3) Same as with any other tractor, any part that you don't have the
replacement actually IN HAND.  (Seriously, the replacement parts situation
for any letter series Farmall is pretty good.)

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net