[Farmall] Farmall super C

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Thu Nov 16 18:41:47 PST 2006

OK gang, here is the story. The local FFA has been "given" a Super C to
restore. The guy will buy the parts and such so the kids can restore it.
The instructor has 'drafted' me to help.
I have not seen the tractor but was told it ran when it was parked in the
barn!!  <BIG GRIN>  The engine will turn and it has good sheet metal.
Questions of the day  ( I'm sure there will be more)
1) Good source for parts and service manuals?
2) Good source for parts?
3) Any parts or pieces we have to be 'really' careful about as there are no
more to be had?

TIA!!

- Steve

Steve Sewell