[AT] Spam/Phish> OT...... email courtesy

Larry Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Nov 16 08:27:56 PST 2006

Assuming that the existing wiring is OK and complete, I would get a
replacement igition switch from a Case-IH dealer rather than to
Jerry rig anything else, John.  The reason is that there are enough
different wiring diagrams for CC's that it takes more to decribe
what to look for than I can do in an email.

The extra wires may be for an electric sprayer pump.

Larry

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, John Kennedy wrote...