[Ford-ferguson] leaky governor

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Wed Nov 15 18:30:42 PST 2006

Another method of sanding the case true is to tape a sheet of sandpaper
(600 grit?) to a heavy sheet of glass, and sand the housing on this (I
usually use a figure 8 pattern...).  Works well for small engine heads,
and the oil filter adapter on International truck engines (304, etc.).
It is slower than the cut off saw method, but will not remove as much
material.

Howard