[Steam-engine] Pop valve service

JEFF LUND lundmachineworks at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 19:32:50 PST 2006

Dowco Valve in Hastings Minnesota can set the valve or sell you a new valve.

I have used a Kunkle valve exclusively for years and have not had any problem.  In my opinion the guys who are complaing about the new valves were trying to save a few bucks and bought the cheaper version

Andy glines <pioneersop96 at yahoo.com> wrote: The Huber has a relatively new Jayco pop valve.  The
valve is a model TF set at 100psi and rated for
1500lb/hr.  The valve opens at 100psi as it should.
the problem is that it blows down about 15psi before
closing.  Where can I go to have the blowdown adjusted
to 3-4psi?

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN