[AT] Cub--shouldn't have broken my resolution....

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:00:30 PST 2006

Take the spark plug out on one of the dead cylinders turn engine over until
intake valve is open and exhaust valve is closed. Hold throttle wide open
then put a large volume of air into the spark plug hole. If you get a large
volume of air out of Carburator then its clear. Try both bad cylinders. If
its got a mouse nest in it you will know right away.
Although I'm more inclined to to think that you have a major intake air
leak.  Does your intake mainfold feed both of the dead cylinders with the
same tube.

John K.