[AT] Chevy Astro

Skip Cleveland ocleveland at cfl.rr.com
Sun Nov 12 10:56:51 PST 2006

The oil filter change was indeed a hard job, nothing compaired to replacing
the  rubber bushings on top of the transmission on a 1966 240 D while still
inb the car. After 300,000 miles, you could be expected to do that several
times.  Come to think of it, that was the car that would run on it's own
crankcase oil every 100,000 miles or so. I still have a picture of that pile
around here some place.
Skip