[AT] Starting Problem - Allis B

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 12 07:42:46 PST 2006

Emery cloth leaves metallic particles embedded in the soft copper of the
commutator that can chew up brushes very quickly. Sandpaper particles
pretty much just fall away.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

There is not such a cradle of democracy upon the earth as
the Free Public Library, this republic of letters, where
neither rank, office, nor wealth receives the slightest
consideration. -Andrew Carnegie, industrialist (1835-1919)